List of bands I tune into

Checklist of my favourite bands for me to keep tabs on their latest offerings




A Perfect Circle discography

Bon Iver

Cary Brothers

Coldplay

Daughter

Dave Matthews Band

Favourite songs: Dont Drink The Water, Crash
Last Album: Away From the World

Duncan Sheik

Evanescence

Fleet Foxes

Frou Frou

Imagine Dragons

Imogen Heap discography
Favourite Songs: Monster, Radioactive


Jose Gonzalez

Joshua Radin

KT Tunstall

Last Album: Living Things

Mumford and Sons

Pearl Jam discography

Red Hot Chilli Peppers

Sarah McLachlan discography

The Corrs

The National
Last Album: I am Easy to Find
Favourite Songs: Ada, This is the Last Time, Tunnel Vision

The Weepies

Tori Amos

U2

Comments

  1. Thanks for sharing your views. Great blog here.. It’s hard to find quality writing like yours these days. I really appreciate people like you. I surely share this article to my friends and near once. If you want to know about server hosting, i can help you. You must know about USA VPS hosting and how this could be important for this modern world. Thanks once again.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts